Membership Benefits Include:
Your membership dollars go toward operational expenditures to carry out the benefits listed above.
- An organizational framework which provides a team of workers who are looking out for your interests even when your business and personal demands limit your active participation in Association matters.
- Strength in numbers and concerted action to accomplish anything worthwhile for your industry.
- An effective voice in business and government.
- Education and instruction in the roofing and sheet metal profession.
- Help to improve your business opportunities through PBCR&SMCA projects,
- Enjoy friendship and fellowship with a cross-section of industry businessmen.
- Regular communications on roofing and sheet metal news, local happenings, survey results of local industry trends and meeting announcements.
- Hear informative speakers/programs and express your views at monthly membership meetings (held the 4th Wednesday of each month).
- Committees working with industry report on developments to the Board and membership.
- Let your elected leaders know your interests and opinions at Officers and Directors meetings.
- Lobbyists in Tallahassee and Washington, D.C.
- Member usage of PBCR&SMCA logo in advertising and logo decals on service trucks.
- An Executive Director to professionally manage the Association.
The above information is a listing of Palm Beach County Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors’ Membership.
If any of this information is inaccurate or there has been a change of address, phone(s), personnel, email, website information or if the link to the site and/or email isn’t working properly, please contact:
Executive Director Ronald A. Frano, MBA
2101 Vista Parkway, Suite 4001 West Palm Beach, FL 33411 (561) 655-5393 • FAX (561) 688-8807 E-mail: email@example.com